Pengaruh Kompetensi Profesional Guru Dan Penggunaa Metode Ummi Terhadap Kemampuan Membaca Al-Qur’an Siwaa

Pengaruh Kompetensi Profesional Guru Dan Penggunaa Metode Ummi

  • Sutikno malahayati Universitas Malahayati
  • Adam Sugiarto Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Pamulang
Keywords: Professional Competence, Ummi Method, Ability to Read Al-Qur'an

Abstract

The ability to read the Koran is still a serious problem in society, as well as what happens to students, there are many factors that can affect a person's ability to read the Qur'an. Among these factors is the existence of a competent teacher. professional and learning methods that can facilitate students in learning to read the Koran. This type of research used by researchers in this study is quantitative research with multiple regression analysis techniques. The research site is at SDI Child Friendly Depok-West Java. Based on the research results obtained information that; 1) the teacher professional competence variable has a positive and significant effect on students' reading ability of the Al-Qur'an with the Pearson correlation (ry1) correlation coefficient of 0.701. The magnitude of the influence is indicated by the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.491, which means that the effect of professional competence on students' reading ability of the Al-Qur'an is 49.1% and the remaining 50.1% is determined by other factors. 2) the variable using the Ummi method has a positive and very significant effect on students' reading ability of the Qur'an with the Pearson correlation (ry2) correlation coefficient of 0.795. The magnitude of the influence is indicated by the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.633, which means that the effect of using the Ummi method on students' reading ability of the Al-Qur'an is 63.3% and the remaining 36.7% is determined by other factors. 3) the variable teacher professional competence and the variable using the ummi method together have a positive and very significant effect on students' reading ability of the Al-Qur'an with the Pearson correlation correlation coefficient (ry1.2) is 0.829. The magnitude of the influence is shown by the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.688, which means that the effect of the professional competence of teachers and the use of the Ummi method together on students' reading ability of the Koran is 68.8% and the rest is 31.2%. determined by other factors..

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

al-Bukhari, Imam Abi Abdillah Muhammad bin Ismail. Shohih Bukhari, Semarang : Maktabah Wa Mutbaah Toha Futur, T.th, Juz 1.
al-Qaththan, Syaikh Manna’. 2006. Pengantar Studi Ilmu Al-Qur’an. Jakarta: Pustaka Al-Kautsar.
ar-Raḫmân, Aisyah Abd. 1996. Tafsir Bintusy-Syathi’, terj. Mudzakir Abdussalam, Bandung: Mizan.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. Pengelolaan Kelas Dan Siswa, 1992. Jakarta: Rajawali.
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional, 2001. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia, Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Hârûn, Abd as-Salâm Muḫammad. 1987. Tahdzîb Sirah Ibn Hisyâm, Kairo: Maktabah as-Sunnah.
Masruri dan A.Yusuf, Belajar Mudah Membaca al-Qur’an Ummi, 2007, Surabaya: KPI.
Mulyasa, E. 2010. Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi, Konsep, Karakteristik, dan Implementasi, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosda Karya Offset.
Munthe, Bermawi. 2009. Desain Pembelajaran, Yogyakarta: PT Pustaka Insan Madani.
Nata, Abuddin. 2001. Metodologi Studi Islam, Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
Rahim, Farida. 2008. Pengajaran Membaca di Sekolah Dasar. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika.
Ramayulis, Metodologi Pendidikan Agama Islam, 2005. Jakarta: Kalam Mulia.
Sagala, Syaiful. Kemampuan Profesional Guru dan Tenaga Kependidikan, Bandung : Alfa beta, 2009.
Sardiman, Interaksi Dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar, 2010. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif, dan R & D, 2008. Bandung: Alfabeta.
-------, Statistik Nonparametrik Untuk penelitian, 2009. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Syah, Muhibbin. Psikologi Pendiidkan dengan Pendekatan Baru, 2006. cet. ke-12, Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya.
Tafsir, Ahmad. Metode Khusus Pendidikan Agama Islam, 1992. Bandung: Remaja Rosda karya.
Usman, M. Basyiruddin. Guru Profesional dan Implementasi Kurikulum, 2002. cet. ke-1, Jakarta: Ciputat Press.
Zainuddin, Reformasi Pendidikan Kritik Kurikulum Dan Manajemen Berbasis Sekolah, 2008. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Zuhdi, Masfuk. 1999. Pengantar Ulumul Al-Qur’an, Surabaya: Mahkota.
Published
2020-12-21
How to Cite
malahayati, S., & Sugiarto, A. (2020). Pengaruh Kompetensi Profesional Guru Dan Penggunaa Metode Ummi Terhadap Kemampuan Membaca Al-Qur’an Siwaa: Pengaruh Kompetensi Profesional Guru Dan Penggunaa Metode Ummi . An Naba, 3(2), 150-163. https://doi.org/10.51614/annaba.v3i2.64