An Naba https://ejurnal.darulfattah.ac.id/index.php/Annaba <p><strong>Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Pendidikan Islam</strong></p> <p>An Naba merupakan Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Pendidikan Islam. Terbitan ini berisi artikel bidang ilmu Agama Islam yang berdasarkan pemahaman Ahlusunnah wal jama'ah yang diterbitkan persemester atau dua kali terbit dalam satu tahun pada bulan Mei dan November, termuat 5 Isseu dalam sekali terbit (Volume).</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Tarbiyah Darul Fattah en-US An Naba 2087-4642 Pengaruh Kompetensi Profesional Guru Dan Penggunaa Metode Ummi Terhadap Kemampuan Membaca Al-Qur’an Siwaa https://ejurnal.darulfattah.ac.id/index.php/Annaba/article/view/64 <p>The ability to read the Koran is still a serious problem in society, as well as what happens to students, there are many factors that can affect a person's ability to read the Qur'an. Among these factors is the existence of a competent teacher. professional and learning methods that can facilitate students in learning to read the Koran. This type of research used by researchers in this study is quantitative research with multiple regression analysis techniques. The research site is at SDI Child Friendly Depok-West Java. Based on the research results obtained information that; 1) the teacher professional competence variable has a positive and significant effect on students' reading ability of the Al-Qur'an with the Pearson correlation (ry1) correlation coefficient of 0.701. The magnitude of the influence is indicated by the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.491, which means that the effect of professional competence on students' reading ability of the Al-Qur'an is 49.1% and the remaining 50.1% is determined by other factors. 2) the variable using the Ummi method has a positive and very significant effect on students' reading ability of the Qur'an with the Pearson correlation (ry2) correlation coefficient of 0.795. The magnitude of the influence is indicated by the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.633, which means that the effect of using the Ummi method on students' reading ability of the Al-Qur'an is 63.3% and the remaining 36.7% is determined by other factors. 3) the variable teacher professional competence and the variable using the ummi method together have a positive and very significant effect on students' reading ability of the Al-Qur'an with the Pearson correlation correlation coefficient (ry1.2) is 0.829. The magnitude of the influence is shown by the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.688, which means that the effect of the professional competence of teachers and the use of the Ummi method together on students' reading ability of the Koran is 68.8% and the rest is 31.2%. determined by other factors..</p> Sutikno malahayati Adam Sugiarto Copyright (c) 2020 An Naba 2020-12-21 2020-12-21 3 2 150 163 10.2512/annaba.v3i2.64 Pemberian Hukuman Dalam Perspektif Pendidikan Islam https://ejurnal.darulfattah.ac.id/index.php/Annaba/article/view/61 <p>Pendidikan merupakan proses pematangan pembelajaran peserta didik yang sangat kompleks secara sistematis melalui kurikulum yang diterapkan di satuan pendidikan yang berguna untuk menggali potensi siswa dari berbagai aspek kehidupan untuk masuk ke dalam lingkungan masyarakat, bangsa dan negara. Untuk mewujudkan tujuan tersebut sangat dibutuhkan kedisiplinan dan rasa tanggung jawab dalam proses pembelajaran. Disiplin konsistensi dan rasa tanggung jawab dalam proses pembelajaran. Metode yang diperlukan atau langkah-langkah pencegahan, menjadi salah satu metode tersebut adalah pemberian hukuman pada satuan pendidikan yang bertujuan untuk mencapai tujuan pendidikan yang telah diharapkan. Perlu kita ketahui tentang substansi daripada reward (hadiah) dan hukuman tidak akan dipisahkan dalam proses pendidikan serta esensi kebaikan dan buruk keduanya selalu berjalan seiring pada roda kehidupan. Oleh karena itu, hukuman dalam proses pendidikan harus sesuai dengan pendidikan Islam yang mengarahkan peserta didik untuk selalu berakhlaqul karimah yang mampu membedakan antara perilaku baik dan buruk dalam kehidupan sehari-hari baik di lingkungan sekolah maupun masyarakat pada umumnya.</p> Mohammad Wisnu Khumaidi Copyright (c) 2020 An Naba 2020-12-17 2020-12-17 3 2 134 149 10.2512/annaba.v3i2.61 Penerapan Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Jigsaw Berbasis Online Lerning untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Nahwu https://ejurnal.darulfattah.ac.id/index.php/Annaba/article/view/62 <p>This research is not only back grounded by the difficulty of students in understanding the rules of grammatical of Arabic language, but also pay attention to government circulars related to distance learning or in the Network so many schools have to implement Online Learning-based learning in each of their subjects Based on that background, researchers are interested in applying learning with jigsaw types. Based on Online Learning on the learning of grammatical of Arabic language rules the students' understanding of the grammatical of Arabic language rules increased. The purpose of this study is to know the application of cooperative learning with jigsaw types based on Online Learning in understanding the grammatical of Arabic language rules. The subjects of this study were grade VIII D students of 28 students. And this research was conducted in 3 cycles. Based on the results of student evaluation tests in cycle 1, cycle 2 and cycle 3 can be concluded that the application of learning with jigsaw type is quite instrumental in improving students' understanding of grammatical of Arabic language rules because the average value of all aspects of grammatical of Arabic language understanding taught has increased The average test score of all aspects of the pretest was 5.19 and then rose to 9.08 on cycle 1 tests, rising to 9.46 and on cycle 2 and rising to 10.15. Thus the average overall value of aspects from pretest to cycle 1 tests increased by 3.89% and from cycle 1 tests to cycle 2 tests increased by 0.38% and from cycle 2 tests to cycle 3 tests increased by 0.69%.</p> Khairil Anwar Muhammad Zaky Sya'bani Copyright (c) 2020 An Naba 2020-12-17 2020-12-17 3 2 122 133 10.2512/annaba.v3i2.62 KAJIAN AL-AQSHA PENDEKATAN HISTORIS-RELIGIUS https://ejurnal.darulfattah.ac.id/index.php/Annaba/article/view/63 <p>Al-Aqsa has become an international center, a meeting place between continents in the world which has become the center of various activities, both trade, military, culture, power and others. In addition, geographically al-Aqsa has fertile land and abundant natural wealth both on land and in the sea, various fruits grow well and various livestock reproduce rapidly. The advantages possessed by al-Aqsa have resulted in a friendship for some of the nations of the world to enjoy, control and manage it. In order to thoroughly and deeply understand the various issues and conditions of al-Aqsa, the author uses a historical-religious approach as a means of proving facts and data through an analysis of the relevant verses of the Koran. This paper shows that al-Aqsa is the place of the prophets and messengers either as a place to live or as a place to stay and empirically there is no strong evidence of traces of the life of the Jewish people in Palestine that can be justified scientifically, historically and religiously.</p> Sholehuddin L Copyright (c) 2020 An Naba 2020-12-03 2020-12-03 3 2 108 121 10.2512/annaba.v3i2.63 HUBUNGAN PEMBELAJARAN PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM (PAI) DENGAN PEMAHAMAN JIWA KEAGAMAAN SISWA DI BENGKULU SELATAN https://ejurnal.darulfattah.ac.id/index.php/Annaba/article/view/49 <p>Islamic religious education &nbsp;taught in schools is an important subject for students. Islamic Religious Education does not only cover cognitive sense in the form of knowledge and material, but more broadly covers the psychomotor domain and especially the affective domain which leads to the formation of student morals. Even Islamic Religious Education instilled in students must be able to form a strong understanding of the religious soul in students. Some previous studies have not touched on the level of understanding of the religious soul in students as a result of Islamic Religious Education. Previous studies only discussed the extent of Islamic Religious Education is relationship with the formation of students' character or character. The purpose of the research is to find out the relationship of Islamic Religious Education learning with the understanding of students' religious souls. The research method that I use is a type of quantitative research using the product moment formula and the data collection tools used in the form of observation, interviews, documentation and questionnaires. The sample in this study amounted to 36 people. Based on the results of research and calculations with an error level of 5% (trust) and N (36), then r table = 0.329. Then the price r count is greater than r table or 0.696&gt; 0.329. Thus the results were obtained that H<sub>0</sub> was rejected and Ha was accepted, meaning that there was a relationship between Islamic religious education learning and the understanding of the religious life of students of class sains in senior high school of 05 Bengkulu Selatan.</p> Pasmah Chandra Della Carolina Copyright (c) 2020 An Naba 2020-12-03 2020-12-03 3 2 95 107 10.2512/annaba.v3i2.49